This is a semi-serious prediction of what will happen to my gaming habits after Coffee launched. Like I said before, I’m pretty sure I will enjoy the new story, but I’m also a bit concerned about what comes after the first play-through.
- Xpac launches.
- I will play through the story with Serene.
- The story will be good but I will be pissed about the lack of faction and class variety, which makes having a ton of alts much less attractive (and it will mess with some characters’ personality layouts).
- I will gear up for PVP again but it will be mediocre as always, thus will not contribute to the stickiness of SWTOR.
- I will turn to finishing the remaining Pub stories, gearing companions, planetary quests… and will inevitably get bored.
- I will probably not unsub but start filling the hours of boredom with stuff like WildStar PVP or LOTRO questing until there’s a new chapter out.
Let’s see if it’s still semi-serious in three months.