Leaves rustled, birds chirped, insects buzzed all around. Vuren straightened himself and let the music of Tython pull his idle thoughts into deep meditation. He took root in the soil of this world, to make its water-filled veins spill into his own heart, to match the rhythm of the wind with his breath. Carefully he wove the strands of his mind into the web of the Force. The Jedi was at home, and at peace …
On the fringes of his perception, something stirred. Vuren was barely aware of his getting up, not paying attention to his protesting legs that sat still for too long, and walked a few steps to the river. It was like a taint in the Force, boldly disrupting the peace and staining it with anger. What was it? An echo, a memory? It unsettled him.
It’s my favourite day of the week again! I celebrate today’s #TwilekTuesday with the following guest contributions:
How this works:
- You take a screenshot (or many!) of your Twi’lek that you find worth sharing.
- I don’t take screenshots without permission, so if you want to have yours included in one of my posts you either have to like it to me on Twitter or leave a comment here.
- If you send me more than one screenshot I’ll spread those out over the following Tuesdays, one at a time.
- In case you’re on my “ongoing-permission list” and I have more than one screenshot from you, I’ll give preference to pics you post on the Tuesday in question and save the rest for later.
- I don’t care about how many different characters you have, I just won’t post the same screenshot twice.
- I will edit screenshots with poor lighting or UI elements and (try to) crop them to fit a 16:9 format.
- I will credit you in the caption of your screenshot.
Have fun with your rainbow aliens!