„You did it?!“
„I did it!“
Inun circled the speeder, arms opened wide and smiling even wider. His Rodian friend meanwhile gaped at the slender vehicle between them, whose soft humming filled the small workshop room. The Twi’lek mechanic‘s lavender eyes sparkled with unbridled glee.
„That thing was a heap of scrap when you bought it! I thought you were crazy when you hauled it in here“, the young Rodian said. „Can we take it for a ride?“ Excitement resonated in his voice.
„Are you kidding me? Let’s go!“
Their ringing laughter and hollering echoed from the seemingly limitless walls of Coruscant’s upper levels. The wind tore at their shirts and stung their eyes, but it couldn’t sweep away the happiness of another small challenge overcome. The welding marks around Inun’s eyes were just as persistent.
Happy Twi’lek Tuesday! Today’s screenshot is a favourite of mine; it’s an edit of a rather inconspicuous shot (click here for comparison) that turned out great in my opinion. I just love screenshots, especially when they tell you something about a place or a person. sigh
For the community part I want to try something different this time by putting the images in a gallery. That way you can get a better view of them when browsing the gallery (klick on a thumbnail to open it) while saving some space in the actual post. The order of the images is randomized. Enjoy & thanks again for the contributions!
Do you like this collage and want to contribute? This is how this works:
- You take a screenshot (or many!) of your Twi’lek that you find worth sharing.
- I don’t take screenshots without permission, so if you want to have yours included in one of my posts you either have to link it to me on Twitter or leave a comment here. I don’t bite, promise!
- If you send me more than one screenshot I’ll spread those out over the following Tuesdays, one at a time.
- In case you’re on my “ongoing-permission list” and I have more than one screenshot from you, I’ll give preference to pics you post on the Tuesday in question and save the rest for later. (I usually schedule these posts for 18:00 CET.)
- I don’t care about how many different characters you have, I just won’t post the same screenshot twice.
- I will edit screenshots with poor lighting or UI elements and (try to) crop them to fit a 16:9 format.
- I will credit you in the caption of your screenshot.