Neira stepped outside her workroom and into the rain pattering on the floor of the balcony, the only luxury her sober Kaas City apartment had to offer. A durasteel-clad figure with a jetpack just landed on the balustrade, albeit a little less graceful than usual. The visitor limped towards her, one hand pressed against her right side.
“Got my message?” the marred bounty hunter asked Neira, who slowly nodded. The petite biomedic examined her from a distance, and the inflamed tissue and discoloured patches of skin did not escape her scrutinizing gaze. The implants apparently charred the hunter’s flesh. The longer Neira’s silence lasted, the more impatient her visitor grew.
“Neira please, you know I can’t live without these implants. You built them. I don’t have the equipment to fix them myself. C’mon, someone tampered with them! It hurts!”
The hunter came even closer and grabbed her by the shoulders. Neira flinched.
“I can pay you. More than you need. You know I have the money.” The hunter’s face was twisted into a menacing scowl.
“Blast it Neira, imperial son of a-” she started, but Neira wriggled herself free and cut her short.
“Quit the whining, Ayy.” She turned around and headed for the flat again.
Happy Twi’lek Tuesday! Been some rough but exciting couple of days for me, and I’m glad to be able to take some time “off” to edit screenies and write things.
Thanks for keeping me company today!
Click on one of the images to go into gallery-mode.
Do you like this collage and want to contribute? This is how this works:
- You take a screenshot (or many!) of your Twi’lek that you find worth sharing.
- I don’t take screenshots without permission, so if you want to have yours included in one of my posts you either have to link it to me on Twitter or leave a comment here. I don’t bite, promise!
- If you send me more than one screenshot I’ll spread those out over the following Tuesdays, one at a time.
- In case you’re on my “ongoing-permission list” and I have more than one screenshot from you, I’ll give preference to pics you post on the Tuesday in question and save the rest for later.
- I don’t care about how many different characters you have, I just won’t post the same screenshot twice.
- I will edit screenshots with poor lighting or UI elements and (try to) crop them to fit a 16:9 format.
- I will credit you in the caption of your screenshot.