„Inun, there’s a call on the com. “
The Twi’lek, half way out of the room already, turns around, face all screwed up.
“Not now! Can’t you talk to them?”
The woman shakes her head.
“He says he wants to speak to the captain personally. Last I checked, that’s still you.”
Inun rolls his eyes, walks over to the com and activates it.
“Tell me what you want, but make it quick” he snarls without even paying attention to who contacted him.
A heartbeat later he recognizes the face of the man he currently owes a lot of money to.
“Varon! I, uh, I’m sorry, you see I’m in a bit of a hurry right now. Maybe call back later?”
“The payback is long overdue, Inun” the small holographic face states matter-of-factly.
Inun uncomfortably shifts his weight.
“Your timing is… really unfortunate Varon…”
“My money, Captain. Take care of it now.”
“Alright, alright!” Inun says while gesturing wildly.
“You know what, I’ll just walk over there” he points out to the hallway “to my office and take care of it right now. Okay? Okay…?”
His voice trails off as he’s speeding through the door and towards the bathroom.
Happy Twi’lek Tuesday! Special thanks to my regulars for keeping me company again. :) Always a pleasure.
Click on the thumbnails to browse the gallery.
Do you like this collage and want to contribute? This is how it works:
- You take a screenshot (or many!) of your Twi’lek that you find worth sharing.
- I don’t take screenshots without permission, so if you want to have yours included in one of my posts you either have to link it to me on Twitter or leave a comment here. I don’t bite, promise!
- If you send me more than one screenshot I’ll spread those out over the following Tuesdays, one at a time.
- In case you’re on my “ongoing-permission list” and I have more than one screenshot from you, I’ll give preference to pics you post on the Tuesday in question and save the rest for later.
- I don’t care about how many different characters you have, I just won’t post the same screenshot twice.
- I will edit screenshots with poor lighting or UI elements and (try to) crop them to fit a 16:9 format.
- I will credit you in the caption of your screenshot.