Part #1: link
When the subject woke up its uncontrolled wailing relentlessly tore through the silence that Serene cherished so highly. Not to mention all the tedious questions it asked.
Where am I? Who are you? Why am I here?
Indeed, why did it care? It was there to fulfill its role as an object to be experimented on, and it would find out that truth soon enough without Serene having to waste precious oxygen. But first, another sedation was in order.
The Twi’lek felt a familiar presence approaching; the only organic being that was allowed free passage in and out of her overgrown hide-out at that time. She had just cleaned and prepared the necessary instruments when Lord Vayyn entered the main lab through the same door the subject arrived mere hours earlier.
“Do I have you to thank for this pest?” Serene slowly asked her guest, her voice an ever unwavering cacophony of metallic noise. She was leaning over the surgical table serving as the centrepiece of the room, examining the bared torso of the unconscious human on top of it.
“I’m glad you like my gift. I hope your droid delivered it safely.” Vayyn chuckled, a sonorous sound that only lasted until Serene tore her eyes away from the table and fixed her gaze on him. Vayyn gestured dismissively in response. “Oh, can’t you have fun for once?”
“This isn’t fun” the Twi’lek replied dryly. “I’m not here to make your victims suffer. That episode of my life is over.”
Vayyn nodded. “Indeed, it is. But I couldn’t resist either way. Do you mind if I stay?”
Before she could even suck in the necessary air to answer, the body on top of the table stirred once more. Two pairs of inquiring eyes rested on the human who started to struggle against the clasps holding it down.
Just as it was about to open its mouth Serene drew her saber, struck across the human’s face and replaced it safely back on her belt in one smooth motion. Kathan couldn’t help but chuckle again when the smoldering flesh of the human’s lips fused together, effectively sealing its mouth shut.
“Growing tired of the whining already, are you? Well, I cannot really blame you. So, where do we start?”
Happy Twi’lek Tuesday, my friends! I welcome you to take a break from the CXP grind and look at the assortment of precious rainbow aliens I got here:
Do you like this collage and want to contribute? This is how it works:
- You take a screenshot (or many!) of your Twi’lek that you find worth sharing.
- I don’t take screenshots without permission, so if you want to have yours included in one of my posts you either have to link it to me on Twitter or leave a comment here. I don’t bite, promise!
- If you send me more than one screenshot I’ll spread those out over the following Tuesdays, one at a time.
- I have an ongoing-permissions list for people whose screenshots I can take without asking first. Tell me if you want to be on it.
- I don’t care about how many different characters you have, I just won’t post the same screenshot twice.
- I will edit screenshots with poor lighting or UI elements and (try to) crop them to fit a 16:9 format and credit you in the caption.